How do I scan a document?
We have two free scanners in the Library located in the Printer Room on the First Floor (Room 1112P left of the entrance).
Use of the scanners is restricted to current UCLA Law students only.
- Place your item face up on the scanner.
- Follow the digital module to scan the document.
- Scanned documents can be downloaded to flash drives or smart phones (using a QR code scanner), uploaded to Google Docs, or emailed.
- UCLA campus network restrictions prevent sending files over 15 Mb. If your file is larger than 15 Mb, or you have multiple files to send, it’s best to use an alternate method to save/send your file.
- USB flash drives are available for 2 day checkout at the Circulation desk.
- All files are deleted, and images are lost after ending a session. Please make sure to send or save all scans prior to ending a session.
If you are contacting the Library after hours, please try searching above for a quicker response. If you need research help, our LibGuides may be able to assist you. Please note: This system is intended for the exclusive use of current UCLA Law Students. If submitting a question below, you may be asked to verify your student status.