I have depleted the printing allowance. What should I do if I want to print? (UCLA Law Students Only)


You will still be able to print, but you will see a negative balance on your student printing account when you swipe your card at a Pharos printing station. Students are given $150 of printing credit per academic year. Any unused credits will be "rolled over" to the following year, while any overages incurred will be reduced from the next year's allowance. If you  still maintain a negative balance by the year of graduation, the deficit will be charged to your MyUCLA BruinBill account on June 1 of that year. 

Contact LawNET IT for additional information: help@law.ucla.edu.

Related Information:

  • Last Updated Sep 13, 2021
  • Views 172
  • Answered By Shangching Huitzacua

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0

Contact Us

If you are contacting the Library after hours, please try searching above for a quicker response. If you need research help, our LibGuides may be able to assist you.  Please note: This system is intended for the exclusive use of current UCLA Law Students. If submitting a question below, you may be asked to verify your student status.