I just received an overdue notice but I have returned the books to the library. What should I do?


For Law Library items

Stop by the Law Library Circulation Desk or email circulation@law.ucla.edu to ask a Library staff member to file a "claims returned" search on your behalf.  The item(s) in question will be searched for three times in the Library.  A Library staff member will be in touch with you regarding the findings.

For materials from other libraries on campus

As each library on campus handles its own "claims returned" process, you will need to contact the respective owning library to file a claims returned.

  • Last Updated Aug 31, 2023
  • Views 79
  • Answered By Shangching Huitzacua

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us

If you are contacting the Library after hours, please try searching above for a quicker response. If you need research help, our LibGuides may be able to assist you.  Please note: This system is intended for the exclusive use of current UCLA Law Students. If submitting a question below, you may be asked to verify your student status.